Welcome to the official website of Happy Printer (the "website owner"). This website is operated by Click4websites.com (the “website operator”) on behalf of the website owner.
Because this site wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices reviewed.
All information collected is done so for order processing and for promotional reasons, you will only receive promotional material if you have joined a mailing list, all promotional material sent will provide customers with notice of their ability to opt-out of the promotional activities. We will honour our customer’s requests not to receive e-mail, mail, telephone or other solicitations. Information is collected by us through the ordering registration process, through email enquiries and through our 'join mailing list' form and is done so lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We recognise that the consumer marketing information we maintain must be used responsibly, in beneficial ways and with respect to individual choice.
If you are part of a mailing list and wish to unsubscribe please do so by using the unsubscribe option in the control panel within your account.
We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
2. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
4. Our webserver automatically collects some information about you when you request pages from our server, including your IP address. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers connected to the Internet to identify your computer so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. This information does not identify you personally.
5. By law, you are entitled to:.
(i) receive, upon payment of a fee, a copy of any personal information about you which is held by us.
(ii) require the rectification, erasure or blocking of any of your personal information which is inaccurate or not up to date held by us.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you wish to opt-out of any future processing of your personal information held by us, then please write to the contact address set out below stating your full name and address and providing any other relevant information.
7. If any provision of these Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provision of these Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
8. If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information please send an email to email@example.com and enter Happy Printer as the subject.